Born in Alicante, Spain, where he began his musical studies as Accordionist, moving later to the High Conservatory of Barcelona where he studied with teacher Dioni Chico and got a High Degree of Accordion.
His last years of accordion he begins to combine with singing in Valencia, where he ended up with professor Ana Luisa Chova and coach Husan Park. At the same time, he receives lessons of Patricia McCaffrey in New York, Berlín and Oslo.
He also attended Master Class with Francisco Araiza, Darrell Babidge, Tobias Truniger, Laurent Pillot, Kevin Murphy, Pierre Vallet, W. Rieger, Rubén Fdez. Aguirre and John Lidal.
He was a member during the season 2011-2012 of the “Plácido Domingo’s Advanced Centre” at the Valencia’s Palau de les Arts, where he played different roles in the productions of Amelia al ballo, Le nozze di Figaro, Boris Godunov, Dido & Aeneas, Il trovatore y Tristan und Isolde, working with Plácido Domingo, Ruggero Raimondi, Jean-Luois Grinda, Philipp Himmelmann, Omer Meir Wellber y Zubin Metha.
HE SANG THE OPERA ROLES OF:
– Romeo in Ch. Gounod "Romeo et Juliette" at the Teatro Alighieri of Ravenna with Paolo Olmi as conductor.
– Il Duca di Mantova in G. Verdi’s “Rigoletto” at the Teatro de Rojas in Toledo, Riojaforum of Logroño, Teatro Zorrilla of Valladolid, Teatro Principal of Alicante and Teatro Quijano of Ciudad Real.
– Ernesto in G. Donizetti’s “Don Pasquale” at the Florida Grand Opera of Miami conducted by Ramón Tebarand Renaud Doucet as stage director, at the Teatro Campoamor of Oviedo and Teatro Jovellanos of Gijón with Marzio Conti as conductor and Curro Carreres as stage director, at the Longborough Festival Operaof England and at the Gärtnerplatztheater of Munich with Michael Brandstätter as conductor and Brigitte Fassbaender as stage director and as well in the same production in Tour by Heilbronn, Fürth, Aschaffenburg and Villach.
– Rinuccio in G. Puccini’s “Gianni Schicchi” at the Opera North of Leeds with Christopher Alden as stage director and Jac van Steen as conductor.
– Paolino in D. Cimarosa’s “Il matrimonio segreto” at the Innsbrucker Festwochen der Alter Musik of Innsbruck with Alessandro de Marchi as conductor and Renaud Doucet as director.
– Nemorino in G. Donizetti’s “L’elisir d’amore” at the Teatro Calderón of Alcoy.
– L’amante in G. C. Menotti’s “Amelia al ballo” at the Palau de les arts with Plácido Domingo as conductor and Jean-Louis Grinda as stage director.
– Don Ottavio in W. A. Mozart’s “Don Giovanni” at the Teatro Principal of Castellón, with Klaus Sallmann as conductor.
– Ferrando in W. A. Mozart’s “Così fan tutte”.
– Pedrillo in W. A. Mozart’s “Die Entführung aus dem serail” at the Auditori de Barcelona, with Christian Zacharias as conductor.
– Ruiz and un messo in G. Verdi’s “Il trovatore” at the Dresden’s Semperoper with Daniel Oren as conductor.
– Liverotto in G. Donizetti’s “Lucrecia Borgia at the ABAO of Bilbao with José Miguel Pérez Sierra as conductor and Francesco Bellotto as stage director.
IN ZARZUELA, HE HAS PLAYED THE ROLES OF:
– Gustavo in J. Guerrero’s “Los Gavilanes” at the Auditorio El Greco of Toledo, Teatro Circo of Albacete and Festival Internacional de la Zarzuela of La Solana, Ciudad Real.
– Cardona in A. Vives “Doña Francisquita” at the Theâtre du Capitole of Toulouse with Emilio Sagi as stage director and Josep Caballé Domenech as conductor.
– Casto José in V. Lleo’s “La corte del Faraón”.
– Jeremías in R. Chapí’s “El rey que rabió”.
– Capó in P. Sorozabal’s “La del manojo de rosas”.
– Vendedor y Saboyano in E. Torroba’s “Luisa Fernanda”.
– Perico in J. Serrano’s “La Dolorosa”.
– Lombardi in J. Serrano’s “La canción del olvido”.
He made several concerts in Minsk at the Janka Kupala National Theatre.
He has taken part in the movie MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 5 of Tom Cruise and Christopher McQuarrie as Calaf in Turandot.
He has also participated in the “Comic Opera” production at Zurich’s “Miller’s Studio” and Basel’s “Auditorio Casino” (Switzerland).
In 2010 he was selected to sing in the “Kammeroper Schloss Festival” at Rheinsberg (Berlin), singing “Operngala” and Pylades in Gluck’s “Iphigénie en Tauride”.
He has recorded “La nit del mort” of E. Granados for the record label NAXOS at the “Auditorio de Barcelona” with Pablo González as conductor.